Armidale, Australia

Armidale, Australia

We have arrived in Australia!

We have arrived in Australia!
Our Team!!! This is in Brisbane. Meagan, Amy, Savannah, Alicia, Gabe, Sarah, David, josh, Kendall, Ben, Courtney, Joseph, and Jared. They are amazing!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thanks a Million!

To all of you in my COM 330 class..Thanks for reading!

I wanted to just get the word out that the Lord is moving not only on our campus here in Florence, but across the world as well! I really appreciate your enthusiasm today!

If you have ANY questions about the trip, please do not hesitate to ask! I love talking and I love learning about new people!

Please spread the word about the trip and if you would like to donate, you may do so right here on my blog. Its totally safe and i'm using PayPal, which is the same secure program that ebay uses...

Most importantly, be in prayer for this trip. We will be meeting students and connecting people with the church to change lives and raise up Christ like laborers to send out into the world.

The most amazing thing for me about this journey, is to see how BIG the God we serve is! He is working across the planet to further His Kingdom and reach His people! When I look up at the beauty of the stars here in Alabama, I rarely think of what people see on the other side of the world, but they are praising the same God that i know, and this just blows my mind. It makes so much sense, but at the same time its like whoa He is so big.

To think that He has a plan for us all is mind altering. He knows what He is doing right now and I know that He can use you to support and/or spread the word about this to people who are interested in being a part of this huge adventure.

Thank you all again for checking this out! Have a great week, and I'll see you at the class party on Thurs!!

Savvi

No comments:

Post a Comment